New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

wolfman

SWEDEN
361 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2012 :  17:15:34  Show Profile Send wolfman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My wife (Kerstin)and I had a really good time with you guys. She sais hello! The airshow was great!Meeting Sabre was a nice surprise. Thanks for a well organized weekend. The trip back to Stansted airport was also nice through the countryside. Im working with the pictures.
Go to Top of Page

Joif

UNITED KINGDOM
320 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2012 :  18:46:01  Show Profile  Send Joif an ICQ Message Send Joif a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was really nice to meet you all, and really enjoyed it despite the weather issues. I'm sure some great things will happen as a result of the meet.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Go to Top of Page

Vosene

United Kingdom
4581 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2012 :  16:58:31  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for a great weekend, had a great time and it was good to meet Joif, Mango, Wolfman and the ladies.

Special thanks to Griffin for organising the meet and bringing loads of gear, would have been very miserable sat in the rain without any cover. Also thanks to everyone who brought other equipment and the shopping.

Looking forward to the next one already. LAN meet anyone?

Go to Top of Page

vaughan

UNITED KINGDOM
245 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2012 :  21:33:31  Show Profile Send vaughan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LAN meet sounds good to me. Any idea where and when?
Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2012 :  22:37:26  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a new thread should be started for this...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.77 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000