185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 MIG-29 flying at fairford
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crowebar

UNITED KINGDOM
1473 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2012 :  14:06:12  Show Profile Send Crowebar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Check it out here, lining up to be a great show for fast jet fans!
http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow/Newsroom/news/polish-air-force-mig-29-confirmed-for-air-tattoo

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2012 :  14:52:41  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to that!

Go to Top of Page

Vosene

United Kingdom
4581 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2012 :  12:59:41  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great, not seen a Russian jet display for a while.

Go to Top of Page

Joif

UNITED KINGDOM
320 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2012 :  13:50:02  Show Profile  Send Joif an ICQ Message Send Joif a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I consider this recon.. will be looking out for all its flaws so I can exploit them on BMS... or I might just watch it in awe as its a cracking aircraft.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Go to Top of Page

Fiero

Poland
252 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2012 :  09:51:08  Show Profile  Send Fiero an ICQ Message Send Fiero a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little taste of MiG-29; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgcNY-B1q-A

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2012 :  19:31:03  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've just had a look at the list of aircraft and it looks pretty good now.

I'm glad to see the Gripen is flying too. Nice plane that.

Go to Top of Page

Sabre

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2012 :  19:51:29  Show Profile  Visit Sabre's Homepage  Send Sabre an ICQ Message Send Sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
interesting... looks like a centreline tank for a display and no black smoke in normal flying...

Sabre was here
Go to Top of Page

Joif

UNITED KINGDOM
320 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2012 :  17:49:54  Show Profile  Send Joif an ICQ Message Send Joif a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow/Newsroom/news/RAF-TO-FLY-EPIC-EIIR-TRIBUTE-AT-AIR-TATTOO

Looks like we'll also be getting our own Jubilee flypast, Going be pretty surreal for me to see so many aircraft up at the same time.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2012 :  19:16:24  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw that on the TV on Saturday morning and was impressed.

The line up is improving day by day.

Go to Top of Page

Crowebar

UNITED KINGDOM
1473 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2012 :  09:03:51  Show Profile Send Crowebar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed, shaping up to be the best Fairford in years. Lets hope the sun comes out to play!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000