New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  19:21:34  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kempsford Camping start taking bookings at the end of the month (unless anyone went there last year?) so we need to start getting a firm list together. Check their website for site facilities, etc.

http://www.airshowcamping.co.uk/

We are looking at 4 pitches, which comes to £80.

They are also charging £14/person/night, so £28 for Friday and Saturday nights.

Those definately coming to the show are in the last topic.

We now need to know who will be camping (and probably making too much noise again )

This list needs to be filled quickly guys so that we don't lose out.

Get your name down...

For those who haven't bought the airshow tickets yet, the early bird tickets end on 1st April, after which the cost goes up. Check the link below.

http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow/airshow-tickets

Current list:
Vosene
Crowebar
Reds
Griffin
Mr and Mrs Wolfman
Joif
Joif's Co-pilot
Mango

edited 1st July 2012

Vosene

United Kingdom
4579 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  19:26:09  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In and camping for both nights but can't bring anything with me this year.

Go to Top of Page

SnakeBite

USA
1732 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2012 :  00:58:36  Show Profile  Visit SnakeBite's Homepage  Send SnakeBite an ICQ Message Send SnakeBite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Griffin, can we please make this a comprehensive topic and include the basic information in the other posts?
There is a big chance that I would be able to attend this year, and if we can break it down by date, time, cost, location, activities, etc.. it would be awesome.

Thanks,

Go to Top of Page

wolfman

SWEDEN
361 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2012 :  10:37:04  Show Profile Send wolfman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will be in the area from Friday. If possible I would like to camp with you guys from Saturday morning to Sunday.
Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2012 :  10:46:16  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBite

Griffin, can we please make this a comprehensive topic and include the basic information in the other posts?
There is a big chance that I would be able to attend this year, and if we can break it down by date, time, cost, location, activities, etc.. it would be awesome.

Thanks

OK so now I'm a fri**in' travel agent too!! Streuth!

I'll edit my first post to suit, but final price will depend on numbers attending. It is very important that we get the numbers asap in order to book, or we may miss out.

Go to Top of Page

Crowebar

UNITED KINGDOM
1473 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2012 :  11:41:20  Show Profile Send Crowebar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm always up for a good laugh! camping both nights please Griffin

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  20:26:48  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
.bump

Go to Top of Page

Joif

UNITED KINGDOM
320 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  21:49:34  Show Profile  Send Joif an ICQ Message Send Joif a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Put me down then boss!

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  21:37:41  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Updated to include the possibility of Mango. Yes!

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2012 :  15:24:40  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
March is here. I will be looking to book the campsite this week.

If you are going to camp sith us please ad your name to the list NOW.

It will be another good event with sausages and beer for all!!

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2012 :  12:57:26  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tiag is off the list so he can go to a conference...

Go to Top of Page

Crowebar

UNITED KINGDOM
1473 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2012 :  14:01:22  Show Profile Send Crowebar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aww thats a great shame Tiag mate

Go to Top of Page

wolfman

SWEDEN
361 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  17:52:22  Show Profile Send wolfman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My wife prommice to get smoked meat from moose and reindeer to bring. Not sure about what you eat in UK but.....Dont worry it is not dangerous.
//wolfman
Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  18:21:51  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MOOSE!!! A running joke with me and my wife iss that we've been to New England twice and never seen a moose...and they're supposed to be everywhere! I'll have to save her a moose butty.

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2012 :  19:09:32  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Campsite booked. Roll on July!!

Go to Top of Page

wolfman

SWEDEN
361 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2012 :  19:21:57  Show Profile Send wolfman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Griffin for the work, It will be fun
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.98 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000