Posted - 07 Jun 2018 : 18:12:01
While the enemy is very low on the Air resources, they're doing much better regarding ground resources. While they're not on the offensive, command wants to thin out the ground forces around Oddi and Tepesta.
Falcon1 and Fury1 are tasked to interdict enemy ground units, in their respective kill-boxes at steer-point 4. Our intelligence indicates that in the target area there are multiple tank battalions : the 4th, the 13th, the 14th and the 3rd.
Cowboy1 is 4-ship sweep-escort for the package.
Note that 48nm to the north-east of the target area, at the Vuojarvi highway strip airbase there are 6 active Su-30Ms and the airbase is at 100%;.
GREEN lane is south-west.
There are no known SAM or AAA battalions in the target area.
The package will consist of 2 AI flights and a SWEEP/ESCORT:
- Cowboy1 – SWEEP -- Departs from the 185th @ Gallivare-- Payload is free
- Falcon1 – AI -- Departs from the 185th @ Gallivare -- Payload is free = currently loaded with AGM65Ds
- Fury1 – AI -- Departs from the 185th @ Gallivare -- Payload is free = currently loaded with AGM65Ds
Flight Task TO PP TOT IDM VHF TACAN FL LASER CODES
Cowboy1 SWEEP 02:14 02:22 02:34 1 1 11/74 270 1611-1614
Falcon1 AI 02:15 02:23 02:29 2 2 16/79 240 1621-1624
Fury1 AI 02:16 02:24 02:31 3 3 21/84 220 1631-1634
- Falcon1 can be pushed back depending on the available number of pilots
- Package commander is the first flight in the air.
- Even if we don't expect enemy air activity, flights are expected to be able to switch roles depending on the circumstances.
- While not necessary, if one AI flight holds a CAP while the other engages AG, take fuel into account .
Mission success, all flights: 75% units hit for ordnance expended, and no losses to enemy fighters.
Flight Leads in this Sunday's official campaign mission, "Russian Bear 2018 - Mission 10" are requested to post a debrief of their flights actions, including any lessons learned or that should be learned by others.
Please put the following information at the top of your post:
Flight Role: (SEAD, ESCORT, STRIKE, Etc..)
Callsign11: "Pilot's name" AA=X AG=X RTB,MIA/KIA,EJT
Callsign12: "Pilot's name" AA=X AG=X RTB,MIA/KIA,EJT
Callsign13: "Pilot's name" AA=X AG=X RTB,MIA/KIA,EJT
Callsign14: "Pilot's name" AA=X AG=X RTB,MIA/KIA,EJT