185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 Falcon BMS 4.34 testing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sabre

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  16:11:47  Show Profile  Visit Sabre's Homepage  Send Sabre an ICQ Message Send Sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are testing this on Thursdays 19.30 UK.

Please come along, the more the merrier.

Sabre
No fences were harmed during this sortie.

Echion

UNITED KINGDOM
103 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  18:32:56  Show Profile Send Echion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will defo be there for testing and my most sincere apologies for my recent no shows.
Been really tied up with work and all.
On another note...could someone provide me with the link to the MP config file changes?
Is it the same for 4.34?
I had to uninstall 4.33 and cannot seem to find the file.
Had it saved somewhere but, no joy.
Thanks so much gents and talk to you soon.
Go to Top of Page

Sabre

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  21:33:19  Show Profile  Visit Sabre's Homepage  Send Sabre an ICQ Message Send Sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Echion,
there are no config changes for BMS 4.34 at the monet.
We will be flying a test flight tomorrow with Seeker at 19.30UK time.

Sabre
No fences were harmed during this sortie.
Go to Top of Page

Vosene

United Kingdom
4579 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2019 :  07:57:21  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Echion,

You can find the 4.33 changes here. Make these for 4.34 at the moment. In due course we’ll update as required for 4.34

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4858 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2019 :  14:31:33  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was I correct in thinking that we have reverted back to the taxi start being four minutes before take off instead of six? It seemed to be what happened last night.
Go to Top of Page

Vosene

United Kingdom
4579 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2019 :  15:12:51  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No Griffin, it should be 6 minutes but if the host hasn’t made the change, as per my link above, then it will revert to the default 4 minutes.

How did it go last night?

Go to Top of Page

Noodle

UNITED KINGDOM
197 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2019 :  15:44:39  Show Profile Send Noodle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry about last night guys, the in-laws showed up by surprise from Canada.
I'll try to be available Wednesday and Thursday but I can't promise anything as I still don't know how long they're planning on staying.

Will let you know for sure.
Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4858 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2019 :  19:31:24  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vosene

How did it go last night?

Not bad for a suicide mission (me running away from Sabre) but useful. Seeker hosted and there are still some lag issues, but surprisingly not from me! Both Mango and AN Other (sorry can't remember who) had a flash of the dreaded blue script.

More testing required.

The threats and weapons are, I feel, more potent from the enemy, presenting a better challenge.

Only one mission flown and early impressions only.
Go to Top of Page

Reds

UNITED KINGDOM
1058 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  22:42:13  Show Profile Send Reds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is the midweek flying stil ongoing ?

I am available from 20:00 UK .

Cant make it earlier unfortunately as kids,dog,tea,wife,RL etc .
Go to Top of Page

Vosene

United Kingdom
4579 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2019 :  12:04:20  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is usually some form of flying on several days during the week.

If anyone is doing flying I’d request they please put it on the ATO so people can see it and join if they want to.

For this week, Sabre has said he’ll be running some AAR Training on Thursday so keep an eye out for it on the ATO shortly.

I’m also planning on being online around 2100UK tonight, Monday 10 June, to practice using the official mission we flew yesterday to learn more about SAM AI behaviour and practice AAR.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.89 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000