185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 CPL July05 Week4
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sabre

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2005 :  22:37:08  Show Profile  Visit Sabre's Homepage  Send Sabre an ICQ Message Send Sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Capacity Cull TE July05.

This weeks mission required a precision strike on a chemical plant to take out the storage tanks without damaging any other part of the plant.

Due to the cumulative effect of holidays, it was decided that Blue flight pilots would fly with Black and Red flight to make up numbers. Green flight had a full complement with the welcome return of Slate.

Mission scores were very tight after taking into the account the effect of LOA's with Black flight supported by Iceberger and Mustang taking the highest score 376 (346 if you remove the LOA's).

Red flight just pipped Green with 343 (333 minus LOA) vs 340 and a very creditable performance from Blue flight 322.

Bigbrother is top of the leaderboard so far this month with Homer and BigDawg close behind. This months performance lifts Bigbrother to third position in the year to date results with Vosene clinging to his lead, Sabre in second position and BB close third.

One week to go and all to play for

Tracer

Sweden
487 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2005 :  20:07:54  Show Profile  Visit Tracer's Homepage  Send Tracer an ICQ Message Send Tracer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys I'am on holiday too,and I will be back 14 days approx,just got my hands on my PC home for one day and of again so I could post this,have fun a be seeing you soon.....

Brgds Tracer

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.73 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000