New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Crowebar

UNITED KINGDOM
1473 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2016 :  18:59:54  Show Profile Send Crowebar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Liking the video Griffin, nice to catch up with you guys at the show.

Go to Top of Page

Sabre

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2016 :  19:04:16  Show Profile  Visit Sabre's Homepage  Send Sabre an ICQ Message Send Sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well done everyone on a successful day and thank you for your contribution.

We did our stuff, had a good chat, met up with old friends, Crowebar and Ironman and hopefully made some new ones.

I found it fascinating
that those people who were aware of Falcon 4,0 didn't realise how much it had changed with the BMS series
the audience struggled with the idea that we were all in the same space during network play.
the thrustmaster mfds aroused a lot of interest along with the bright green buttons and switchs on the Warthogs.

The cutest thing for me was the two under 7's sitting in my chair (uninvited) believing they were flying the plane when it fact it was a video replay.

Thanks again for your help.

Update, we have already had an application for membership... Result.

Sabre was here
Go to Top of Page

Tank

UNITED KINGDOM
72 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2016 :  19:43:55  Show Profile Send Tank a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was a pleasure taking part, many thanks to Griffin for the video and to you guys for making it a success.
Go to Top of Page

Poppy

NETHERLANDS
1055 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2016 :  18:14:10  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice vid guys! Looks like a fun day
https://youtu.be/_vkZ8UCzPwU

Go to Top of Page

Vosene

United Kingdom
4579 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2016 :  18:53:11  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Huge thank you Sabre, Griffin, Tank and Scruffy for taking part in this event, sp0ecial thanks to Sabre for organising the 185th involvement. Great to hear that Crowebar and Ironman were also there.

Thanks for the video Griffin, great job.

By my reckoning we've had 3 people contact the Sqn about membership as a direct result of the show, which is fantastic.

As an added bonus it went straight to the LAN meet video after the show video Griffin, I'm watching as I type this.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000