185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 F4AWACS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lumper

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2012 :  03:55:17  Show Profile Send Lumper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The BMS version of Validater (Online Squadron Collection)is now out.

Link: http://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/showthread.php?11804-Online-Squadron-Collection-v2-is-out

At some point in time I would like the Squadron to try this out. Not sure if we could use with Team Archer, unless they adopt it.

Bob aka Lumper

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4856 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2012 :  20:59:09  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe Thursday night would be a good time to try it out? Has the Team Archer site had anything on about it?

Go to Top of Page

Elmo

UNITED KINGDOM
238 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2012 :  22:19:06  Show Profile Send Elmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would definitely like to test this programme out. Dont think it would work with redflag just yet as they need to run the server programmes so that you can connect into it and get the information. Looking at it this evening though it looks like a good tool.
Go to Top of Page

Ghostrider

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
1033 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2012 :  18:31:32  Show Profile Send Ghostrider a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just installed it and if someones around tomorrow evening and familiar with this stuff, i'll give it a try.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000