185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 Merry Christmas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vosene

United Kingdom
4579 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2011 :  12:14:54  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone in the 185th and our friends in other Sqns.

Have a great festive period.

There should be an online 185th campaign available very soon for you all to get your BMS fix and keep an eye on the ATO for other flying.

Sunday night flying starts again on 08 January in what I predict will be an excellent year for the 185th.

Crowebar

UNITED KINGDOM
1473 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2011 :  16:19:14  Show Profile Send Crowebar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Vosene, and may I join you in wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year. And a bit of extra dosh if you could manage it please lord!

Go to Top of Page

Lumper

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2011 :  18:24:21  Show Profile Send Lumper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Joy to all and your family this Holiday Season. May the New Year bring us all, better flying, friendship, and great missions.

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2011 :  19:16:28  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

I'm sure that next year will be a good one for us and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the RIAT in July.

Go to Top of Page

tiag

1417 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2011 :  19:22:31  Show Profile Send tiag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A very merry XMAS to you guys. In 2012 we will rock, 185th.
(ACDC soundtrack on back......)

Tiag

Go to Top of Page

Sabre

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2011 :  19:56:22  Show Profile  Visit Sabre's Homepage  Send Sabre an ICQ Message Send Sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merry Xmas to all.

Sabre was here
Go to Top of Page

Shogun

FRANCE
4 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2011 :  18:56:36  Show Profile Send Shogun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you here

Shogun
Go to Top of Page

Blade

NETHERLANDS
202 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2011 :  21:08:43  Show Profile Send Blade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy new year to all.
Go to Top of Page

Sabre

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2012 :  20:11:13  Show Profile  Visit Sabre's Homepage  Send Sabre an ICQ Message Send Sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy New Year to you all,

for info my pistellero mod is delayed, the felt pads are too soft, have ordered some PU ones...

great fun eh...

Sabre was here
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000