185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 Hey all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Reds

UNITED KINGDOM
1058 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  21:57:49  Show Profile Send Reds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all just wanted to say hello . Still flying the sims etc , got into some rc stuff lately also sim and rl . Bored of A10 tbh F4 after all these years just cant be beat . Anyway just wanted to say hello to everyone , i'm still on the scene gonna get some training flights in this week and make a concious effort to get online . And if anyone likes rc stuff i just bought one of these , this thing is fast and buzzez round like a hornet on steroids .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9mimAt8KZs&feature=relmfu

P.S Hope to see you all online soon .

Vosene

United Kingdom
4579 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  22:43:31  Show Profile Send Vosene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Reds,

Good to hear from you, Novac and Floyd are doing a TE practice this Thursday for BMS, sign up on the ATO.

Nice chopper.

Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  21:21:57  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Reds. Missed your Ruff Stuff at Waddington this year. Hope to see you on line soon.

Go to Top of Page

tiag

1417 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  23:22:39  Show Profile Send tiag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Reds.....greetings from Oktoberfest!

Tiag

PS: Reds...you have so much hair in this video!??!? What happened to you?
Go to Top of Page

Reds

UNITED KINGDOM
1058 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  23:52:59  Show Profile Send Reds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL yes honestly that is me in that video , i recently had a hair transplant and went from brown to blonde .
Ignore the american accent i put on though wont you

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.73 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000