185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 Duxford Air Show - Sptfire 75th Anniversary
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crowebar

UNITED KINGDOM
1473 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2011 :  20:04:11  Show Profile Send Crowebar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone up for this air show on 3rd, 4th September? It was spectacular last year with 16 X spitfire formation take off and simulated dogfight. Made the hairs stand on end!! I count 11 confirmed Spitfires so far, plus the F15 will be worth a watch as I haven't seen one displaying for a few years.
Info here: http://duxford.iwm.org.uk/server/show/conEvent.3563

Oly & me will be there, and Ghostrider is planning on coming over for it and staying with me as I live 1 hour North of Duxford.

But if there is interest perhaps we could camp, there is a nice campsite within walking distamce, with a pub on it's edge.

Ghostrider

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
1033 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  21:31:05  Show Profile Send Ghostrider a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interest confirmed!
Go to Top of Page

Sabre

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2011 :  22:27:54  Show Profile  Visit Sabre's Homepage  Send Sabre an ICQ Message Send Sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was looking at the 3rd with a couple of mates, but received a note from Ghostrider requesting the 4th. Standing by waiting for an update...

Sabre was here
Go to Top of Page

Ghostrider

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
1033 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2011 :  20:11:14  Show Profile Send Ghostrider a Private Message  Reply with Quote
can only fly friday, so doesnt matter actually saturday or sunday. but i face some probs here regarding job and holiday, i will tell you this weekend if i can attend at all.

ghostrider
Go to Top of Page

Griffin

UNITED KINGDOM
4862 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2011 :  02:10:30  Show Profile Send Griffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was it any good? Please post a link to photos.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.77 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000