185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 Calling all squad TE BUILDERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJC

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  19:06:40  Show Profile  Send PJC an ICQ Message Send PJC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am now very keen to accept fresh TEs for official squad use. Please submit all new TEs to me by email in the first instance ASAP. As you all will have realised, we have been using recycled TEs for several weeks now and I am keen that we start flying new ones from as early as next week. I wellcome submissions from old hands and new builders alike, however please be prepared to ammend your creations in response to feedback, particularly with regards to compliance with the squad TE building standard which is defined in SOP#9:-

http://www.185th.co.uk/squad_info/sop_docs/185th_sop_09.htm

Any TEs that do not conform to this standard will not be used.

My aim is to try to build up the TE bank so that we have at least 4 missions in reserve at any time. To do this I will need everyone who is willing and able to contribute. There will not be a formal rota as such, so please feel free to submit as many and as often as you like. Submissions will need to include a workable TAC file and mission brief in zipped format please.

If you are new to TE building but have some great ideas and wish to try your hand, please contact me by email/ICQ during the week and I will do my best to give you some one-to-one guidance on the basics to get you started. It looks daunting at first but is relatively quick to master. I am very keen that we extend the number of active TE writers in the squad rather than relying on the same few people.

I look forward to receiving your submitted TEs in the near future. With your help, we can look forward to flying some very interesting and diverse missions in the coming months.

PJC
OPS Officer

pauljchris@blueyonder.co.uk

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.57 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000