on 28 March 2024
 All Forums
 Members - General
 185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 A Thank You 21 Years in the Making

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Hyperlink to Other TopicInsert Hyperlink to 185th VFS Member Profile Insert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

Smilies
alien [:-alien] Angry [:(!] Approve [^] banghead [:-banghea
Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)] Blush [:I] burn Out [---o]
Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(] Disapprove [V]
Drink [:-o-o-:] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] goodnight [+O]
Happy_Spin [:-hspin] Head Scratch [scratch] Help [help] Hi [hi]
Kisses [:X] Music Band 2 [band2] Oops [oops] Phone [phone]
Popcorn [pop] Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O]
Shy [8)] Sleep [___0] Sleeping [Zzz] Sleepy [|)]
Smile [:)] smoker [,O] SoapBox [box] Tongue [:P]
Wink [;)]      

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert an Image File

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vosene Posted - 02 Jul 2020 : 23:37:31
On the 3rd July 1999, a group of Falcon enthusiasts set up the 185th Virtual Fighter Squadron to enjoy Falcon 4.0 MP together. 21 years later and, while all but one of those original members may have changed, the Squadron is still going strong, enjoying Falcon BMS MP together.

There was only ever going to be one way to celebrate our 21st Anniversary, by taking part in a Multiplayer mission on Friday 3rd July, 21 years to the day since our Squadron was created. We have past and presents members of the Squadron taking part and the mission will include an elephant walk, coordinated attack on an enemy airfield and a mass fly past. One of our members, Noodle, will be streaming the event on Twitch from around 2030UK (1930UTC, 1530EDT): https://twitch.tv/185th_noodle

Thank you to everyone who has contributed as a member of the 185th VFS over these many years, our longevity is down to all of your contributions, friendship and shared passion for our great hobby.

Finally, to everyone who has made this simulator something we all still have a passion for and to a community we are fortunate to be a part of, thank you for all of your amazing contributions.

Here’s to the next 21 years.
www.185th.co.uk.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pegasus Posted - 06 Jul 2020 : 11:01:50
I really enjoyed it and hope to have a lot more flights with you all soon

Vosene Posted - 04 Jul 2020 : 16:41:13
Yes a great mission, thanks everyone for taking part. Looking forward to the next one already.

wolfman Posted - 04 Jul 2020 : 15:27:32
Happy birthday 185th, It have been fun to be a part of this squadron.
Griffin Posted - 04 Jul 2020 : 11:43:56
A long but good evening last night and great to hear some old friendly voices again.

A link to views from my pit last night.(original was too long for YouTube originally). Good fun.

https://youtu.be/b-gTPOo44uc

(edited by Griffin at 12:01)
Fisty Posted - 04 Jul 2020 : 11:10:57
It was a privilege to be a part of the celebrations last night. And it was a shame that we had the tech problems, with 2 drop outs and a tech that caused a lost aircraft. Here's the video from my pit, unfortunately OBS decided to stop recording the audio from IVC, so you've only got my voice on the comms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdhTim0jCIE

The 4 things a wingman is allowed to say:

1.Two
2.Lead, you're on fire.
3.I'm bingo fuel.
4.I'll take the fat one.... :/
Sabre Posted - 03 Jul 2020 : 20:14:44
Happy Birthday 185th.

Looking forward to the next big one.

Sabre
No fences were harmed during this sortie.
Griffin Posted - 03 Jul 2020 : 14:04:17
It's been great flying Falcon in it's many guises and with so many great and different people over the years. The meets at various air shows and of course the LAN in Wales are all events that sit nicely in the memory.

https://youtu.be/6YuWHIEjTno

Happy Birthday 185th and long may we continue.

Crowebar Posted - 03 Jul 2020 : 09:10:15
Happy birthday 185th, here's to the next 21 years. Proud to have served!

185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000