on 29 March 2024
 All Forums
 Members - General
 185th News and Events - PUBLIC
 Official Flights Over Christmas

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Hyperlink to Other TopicInsert Hyperlink to 185th VFS Member Profile Insert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

Smilies
alien [:-alien] Angry [:(!] Approve [^] banghead [:-banghea
Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)] Blush [:I] burn Out [---o]
Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(] Disapprove [V]
Drink [:-o-o-:] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] goodnight [+O]
Happy_Spin [:-hspin] Head Scratch [scratch] Help [help] Hi [hi]
Kisses [:X] Music Band 2 [band2] Oops [oops] Phone [phone]
Popcorn [pop] Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O]
Shy [8)] Sleep [___0] Sleeping [Zzz] Sleepy [|)]
Smile [:)] smoker [,O] SoapBox [box] Tongue [:P]
Wink [;)]      

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert an Image File

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Griffin Posted - 28 Nov 2016 : 22:25:57
After a discussion with 13 pilots on line after our last Sunday mission (27th November), it was agreed that there shall not be an official flight on the Sundays of 25th December 2016 and 1st January 2017 for fairly obvious reasons... we'll be full of festive "spirit".

It is planned to run unofficial trial flights of the Kuriles theatre over this period. Contact Floyd and Sabre if you want to be involved.

So, our last official flight of 2016 shall be on 18th December and the first flight of 2017 shall be on 8th January.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Homer Posted - 07 Dec 2016 : 19:51:14
I have been doing a bit of work on this theater for Gav (Chuckles) - I'll have a word to see if you guys can get the latest version - it should be a whole lot better than the currently released version, and the testing would be welcomed too.
Poppy Posted - 29 Nov 2016 : 17:48:36
From Chuckles? I have been testing his Nordic theatre last month. Busy man. Thanks for the link. Although I am LOA last week december and first week of january, It is still nice to recon a new theatre.

Floyd Posted - 29 Nov 2016 : 17:17:41
https://www.bmsforum.org/forum/showthread.php?28770-Kurile-Island-conflict-1-0-for-BMS-4-33
Fisty Posted - 29 Nov 2016 : 13:44:59
Does anybody have a link to the theatre download?

185th VFS © 2000-2018 185th VFS Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000